Thursday, August 16, 2012

伦敦奥运会 London Olympic Games


Came back from Taiwan for 3 days and I left again to London!
The hottest event of the year, Olympic Games!!! ^_^ Kinda unbelieve ! Haha… I was glad that I went to London, open my mind, experience more things and see those amazing world class athletes and meet my love one. 
I really appreciate her offer! Thank you so much, Michelle Sng! ^_*
It was fantastic experience for me! Even thought I was so scared before leave to London, still it was an unforgettable experience for me. =) 谢谢你生病了还是坚持过来。
Basically, I only visited museum, gallery and market while in London. It was bit boring for me. 
But, I love my daily routine and the weather there. =)
*sleep till I content - jogging - breakfast & watch Olympic - go out walk walk - dinner & watch Olympic*
It was so relaxing. 
Weather in London is very appropriate for cycling. How I wish I can do the same in Malaysia. But I think I might get dehydrated or sun burn. haha.. 
The feeling inside the Olympic stadium to watch those world class high jumpers are indescribable. Love the feeling !!! wish after 4years I will be part of it. 
I am grateful for what I got. =) 
Thank you the offer and the one who gave her the tickets. 




half way to Whitechapel gallery.

tower bridge with Olympic Rings

with Kak Sheela & HupWei at Oakley Safehouse =)

drinks with CheeHou & HupWei. =)

from gf michelle. ^_* 
how I love the way she wears it for me. 

with gf michelle, high jump as background <3
( our 1st 2012 picture =) )

Anna Chicherova & Ariane Friedrich


saw this at CamdenTownMarket.
remind me how much 心思 she put on to do this.
*warm.

Bejing Olympic champion, Tia Hellebaut!

Ariane Friedrich's coach!

pole vault queen, Yelena Isinbayeva!
so unbelievable! 
Yelena Isinbayeve, JiaYou!

awesome tickets!!! 
appreciate!!!

love this picture. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment