Monday, June 18, 2012

影响力 & once in a lifetime experience

Haha... Somehow, I realised, Ah Boy still got big influence on me. I thought I will be myself and won't get affected by her liao. But, I'm wrong!

Monday 12am she whatsapp me to call her and said got a proposition for me. So, I make a call and as usual, nervous whenever talk on the phone with her. Proposition: She offers me 2 Olympic tickets! Women semifinal high jump and basketball semi final !!! Oh my god !!! This is a once in lifetime experience! I just kept smiling while hear what she says. Very excited and happy this 2 days...

But... It is a tough choice.
--Financing problem. haha.. If I go, I will be broke. Not really broke, just my saving will be zero.
--If I don't go, I might miss a lifetime opportunity to witness and be in the Olympic stadium !!!
(involve some personal feeling too)

However, I can don't care so much and just go. I found I am that kind of person, never think much, just go and do except high jump. Sigh... =p

pening pening pening...

"dont go or be broke" ???

No comments:

Post a Comment