Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Be broke = London Olympic, here I come !!!

I had decided "don't go or be broke".
My uni friend commented a good point on my fb, "be broke, becoz u may nv get the chance again and money can be earned!:) "
That is true! We will never know what will happen on our life and we should appreciate every chance we got.
So, I am going to London to see Women High Jump semifinal !!! =)))
My saving will not be much different if I'm not going to London and I can earn back or starve while I back from London. ^__^
Beside be in London Olympic Stadium to see women high jump, I wish to take a picture with Ah Boy in the stadium and high jump as background. =) It will let me recall while I am old later. It will be a very memorize picture for me. Look forward! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment